Robert Half International SAP Hybris Front End Developer in Irvine, California
The Senior Hybris Front End Developer is an integral role in the IT organization. They will work with Business Unit Project Leads and Content Owners from various business units to define and publish web content as well as create components inside of Hybris.
The main responsibility will be to improve process and publish content onto the company e-commerce website.
You will also be assisting with training your peers on the SAP Hybris Front End.
What you’ll be doing:
• Updating and maintaining websites, using latest semantic markup and graphics editors to provide beautifully structured content.
• Publish web content using SAP Commerce Cloud
• Create Custom Components for SAP Hybris / SAP Commerce Cloud
• Complete simultaneous projects as necessary to support production schedules.
• Keep current with latest web technologies and opportunities by contributing to Front End Development team meetings
• Identify process improvement opportunities and work with the Manager of Front-End Development to implement improvements.
• Must have a minimum of 5+ years in experience with SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud
• High Level Knowledge of Responsive Web Design.
• Effective communicator (verbal and written) through the use of facilitation or written presentations
• Strong attention to detail, quality, excellent organizational and time management skills required
• Problem-solving attitude and an ability to function successfully in a high-pressure, quick-turnaround environment
• Knowledge of all facets of web content management including strategies, design, implementation, and user adoption.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.