Robert Half International Sr. Accountant in Irvine, California
Robert Half Management Resources is currently recruiting for a senior accountant level consultant for a 3-6 month project in OC.
This consultant will be responsible for the following:
• Review monthly financial statements including variances to budget and account reconciliations prepared by 3rd party property management companies for completeness, accuracy and compliance with GAAP.
• Prepare monthly account reconciliations
• Review setup of leases and amendments in MRI for accuracy and completeness
• Assist with internal and external audit requests
• Assist with forecasting and budgeting NOI and capital
• Prepare various 10Q/K disclosures and other quarterly reporting schedules
• Assist in the review of annual CAM reconciliations
• Complete special projects as needed
Footnote Disclosures, Month End Close, Account Reconciliation, MRI, GAAP Accounting, Variance Analysis
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $47.50 - $55.00 / Hourly
Location: Irvine, CA
Date Posted: November 20, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00350-0011627587
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial