Robert Half International Billing Clerk in Irving, Texas
Accountemps is looking for a well-organized billing clerk with strong Microsoft Office skills and an attention for detail. If you're a self-starter looking to build your career in finance, this may be the job for you.
Your responsibilities in this role
• Review, evaluate, and process bills or invoices for services rendered
• Evaluate billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, obtaining missing or correct data when necessary
• Build financial controls and procedures
• Work closely with other functional teams to ensure data quality and consistency
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Outlook and internet applications
• Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
• Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Irving, TX
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04060-9502813215
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance