Robert Half International Receptionist in Irving, Texas
Robert Half is working with one of the largest electronic security companies in Irving, TX looking for a Front Desk Receptionist. This position is interviewing this week and can start ASAP as well. This position is temporary but very strong potential to go full-time. This position is Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm and is paying $16hr and will be onsite. This company is looking for a detail-oriented individual and a friendly attitude since you will be at the front of the office and greeting guests as they come in. If you are interested and able to start ASAP, please apply to this job posting.
· As the Receptionist, you will ensure all new customer central station account information is sent to data entry for input.
· Handle heavy inbound and outbound calls daily and routing them to the correct department
· Assist with filing and scanning of documents
· Handles all changes to customer account information.
· Provides excellent customer service to both residential and commercial accounts by receiving inbound calls and determining the customers needs.
· Coordinate with appropriate departments both internally and externally to ensure appropriate actions are taken in a timely and efficient manner.
· Performs other administrative support functions as necessary.
· Minimum of one year Customer Service experience in an office setting
· Proficient with Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel
· Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
· Comfortable speaking with customers over the phone
· Ability to multi-task and maintain accuracy
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.