Robert Half International Shipping Coordinator in Irving, Texas
Robert Half is partnered with a world leading merchandise manufacturer in Irving that is looking for a Shipping Coordinator to start this week! This position is a temporary to full-time opportunity and looking for this person to grow with the company. As the Shipping Coordinator you will be working Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm and may require some overtime when needed. This position requires shipping and receiving experience in the manufacturing and distribution industry. If you are looking for an amazing career opportunity and growth with a great company, please reply to this email with your resume attached.
• The Shipping Coordinator will responsible for routing the customers, creating shipping documents for outbound merchandise.
• Works as a liaison between Account Executives and 3PL partners on order status and execution.
• Shipping coordinators act as a final checkpoint for our orders and play a pivotal role in managing timely deliver to the customer while meeting customer compliances.
• Running Excel Reports & Reconciling
• Online Routing and scheduling Truck Pick-Ups.
• Creating BOL’s and packing lists.
• Reporting from multiple Customer Portals.
• Troubleshooting issues
• Email correspondence; maintain daily synopsis of order status.
• At least two (2) years shipping experience
• Familiar with and understands shipping requirements via Ocean Import, Air Freight, Fed-Ex, Ground Truck, and Inter Modal.
• Microsoft Software; Word, Excel, Outlook, Ebridge, MAS500 & Database related programs.
• Fluent in English along with superior verbal, written, and telephone communication skills.
• Critical thinking; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines and production schedules.
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills, ability to read, comprehend and compose emails and other warehouse related verbiage and acronyms.
• Capacity to work independently or within a team environment, follow direction, trouble shoot and meet goals and objectives.
• Basic understanding and previous experience in an apparel/accessories distribution center with an emphasis in working with big box retailers.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 / Hourly
Location: Irving, TX
Date Posted: October 12, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 04061-9502721361
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative