Robert Half International Project Manager/Sr. Consultant in Iselin, New Jersey
· Lead large complex projects to achieve key business objectives.
· Strong project management process
· Execution knowledge in defining, understanding and managing scope and solution and related issues.
· Estimates, planning work breakdown structure (WBS), base-lining project plans and tracking projects estimate variances.
· Monthly revisions to rolling forecast (month over month) of project expenses and variances with allocated budgets and tracking any variances in monthly expenditure & understanding impacts to forecast.
· Managing cross-application test planning, execution & status reporting.
· Understanding qualitative and quantitative benefits of the projects and impact to benefits due to changes and issues.
· Understanding drivers for change and managing a change (scope / schedule / cost / benefits / quality).
· Understanding / defining stake holder expectations, issue escalation paths and managing the project communications / change communications at appropriate levels / intervals to proactively mitigate potential new issues due to communication fall-out.
· Responsible for coordinating with other teams and application areas as necessary to resolve schedule and other interdependency challenges.
· Provides subject matter expertise in areas including program management, project management, project scope definition, risk identification, project methodology, resource allocation, facilitation, and other project management areas.
· Drives risk/issue resolution, and appropriate escalations.
· Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
· Effective communication of IT changes / issues / risks / mitigation / action plans.
· Effective planning / management of meetings & tracking of minutes / action items to closure.
· Strong understanding of variations between release management & project management.
· Undergraduate degree with 5 to 7+ years of Technical and non-Technical Project Management experience in a large enterprise environment.
· 7 to 10 Years of IT experience in all aspects of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and application development.
· Ability to influence decisions from top down and bottom up.
· Solid analytical, problem-solving and financial analysis skills.
· Proficiency in computer software including MS Project, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· Working knowledge of: Standard business process knowledge in the mortgage practice.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.