Robert Half International Accounts Payable Manager in Jacksonville, Florida
Robert Half is currently working with a local school to fill an Accounts Payable Manager position. This position requires a candidate with previous experience managing a team of AP Specialists, developing/improving processes, and capable of learning new systems quickly.
Account payable Manager:
• Processing invoices and check requests
• Maintaining vendor Records
• Tracking Campus store credits/returns
• Documenting & scanning w-9's for vendors
• Following up on missing receipts & documentation required
• Maintain & track vendor accounts
• Complete credit applications as needed
• Processing payroll Reimbursements
• Calculating & Processing Sales Tax Monthly
• Balance turnaround GL account for AP, Sales tax and Credit Cards monthly
• 1099 and 1096 tracking and processing yearly
• Backup for processing PO's
• Maintain all contracts & agreements
• Oversee the school's credit cards
• Oversee and track executed leases for payment and audit purposes
• Identify and index capital asset expenditures
Accounts Payable (AP), IRS W-9 Forms, Form 1099, Account Reconciliation, Credit Card Reconciliation
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01120-0011555232
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance