Robert Half Automation QA Engineer in Jacksonville, Florida
Robert Half Technology is hiring an Automation Test Engineer. This long term role is 100% remote.
Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
• Bachelors’ in Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent
• 5 years of experience in software automation testing web applications, and or client/server applications
• Deep experience creating and executing automation test scripts
• Strong understanding of testing deliverables within Agile and Scrum methodologies
• Professional experience with Selenium
• Must have Java and programming experience
• Ability to create and validate comprehensive testing plans for automation applications
• Ability to create test reports used for system acceptance
Requirements Selenium, Core Java, JMeter, Automation Scripts, Automated Regression Testing
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.