Robert Half International Back End Developer in Jacksonville, Florida
• SQL Server administration
• SQL Server programming in T-SQL (queries, views, stored procedures)
• SQL Server Reporting System (SSRS)
• SSRS Reports
• Crystal Reports
• Tableau (great to have but probably hard to find and not critical)
• Windows scripting – especially batch files but also windows scripting host including Jscript, VBScript, C#, REXX, Perl or one of the other Active Scripting languages or PowerShell
• Excel data analysis
• IIS Web server administration
• Web programming – ASP.NET framework using C#, Visual Basic, or J# (C# preferred due to existing code base)
• Data analysis
• CHRON/Batch programming & management
• System monitoring & alerting
Requirements TSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server Database, Nutanix, C# - Sharp, Views, Queries, SQL Queries, Bash Scripting, PowerShell Scripting, Crystal Reports, SSRS
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.