Robert Half International Business Analyst in Jacksonville, Florida
Day in the life: This team built and manages 200 websites that are all on maintenance mode now. The sites are built in Kentico but the current platform end of life is in 2023 so they are moving to .Net Core. The Business Analyst will work on rebranding websites, work with the business to gather requirements on the content on sites within the branding templates. Agile environment / adhere to Scrum as much as possible
The business analyst resource will assist in gathering requirements from business representatives, stakeholders, or related third parties for new website or web applications requested.
• Understand and document current and requested business processes/sites
• Understand and document business, functional and non-functional requirements, use cases, business process and decision models
• Develop wireframe prototypes and work-flow diagrams
• Define, understand and outline business gaps, issues, and objectives
• Work with key business leaders, stakeholders, product managers to understand business process
• Work with cross-functional teams to evaluate and recommend improvements
• Define and document project deliverables
• Define and document scope of project at high level, as well as detailed level
• Facilitate meetings with business stakeholders, executive management, and other team members
• Test, troubleshoot and report issues
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other related discipline (Minimum of 5 years)
• Understands and use Agile software development methodologies (Azure DevOps)
• Microsoft™ Office skills to include Word; Excel, Visio, and SharePoint
• Must demonstrate a high degree of accountability, operate proactively and anticipate problems
• Must be detailed oriented, organized and have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively
• Ability to write business requirements easily translated by development team
• Good interpersonal communication and writing skills
• Ability to multi-task and adjust to changes in a fast paced environment
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• IIBA certification, CBAP or CCBA (preferred)
• Domain knowledge in title, escrow, mortgage or financial industry
• Understanding of branding and marketing methodologies and SEO
• Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.