Robert Half International Business Analyst in Jacksonville, Florida
Robert Half is looking for a Business Analyst with previous experience working for or with IT Departments.
•Performing complex business and systems analysis in very diverse systems.
•Ability to navigate large organizations effectively and work with others in other locations effectively
• Coordinates the analysis of change requests and sets meetings to determine the business requirements
• Tests changes against new business requirements and a regression suite.
• Participates in the testing, debugging and implementation of changes
• Develops and maintains documentation regarding data flows and controls
• Makes recommendations to improve company and department effectiveness and efficiency
• Communicates with other departments and various levels of management
• Some travel may be involved
• 5-7 years of business system analyst experience required
• Proper and Casualty insurance industry experience is preferred
• Strong testing and production support background is needed
• Knowledge of forms authoring tools is a plus
• Extra-ordinary attention to detail with a focus on high quality is required.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with vendors, senior business partners, business support and other IT associates.
• Must possess the intangibles needed to be a leader no matter the setting (project teams, remote teams, local teams, etc.).
•Must be proficient with business analysis - including creation of workflows, documenting of use cases and business requirements documentation, test cases and data analysis.
•Requires strong design experience – including functional requirements documentation, test cases, requirements coverage
•Technical Skills – proficiency with ALM and SQL a plus. Ability to triage issues that involve reading use of XML.
• Education equivalent to a college degree in an information technology related or business administration related discipline, supplemented by insurance or computer-related courses/knowledge, or the equivalent in related work experience.
This position is NOT C2C eligible.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01120-9502813125
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT