Robert Half Business Intelligence Developer in Jacksonville, Florida
Our client is searching for a BI Developer to join the team to provide top tier BI and reporting solutions to the organization while providing a personal touch service to leaders around the United States. Our client is a mission and service driven organization that promotes the strength of technology utilization throughout the company.
• Design, develop, and test complex data solutions utilizing, but not limited to, SQL Server Databases, SSRS, PowerBI and Azure.
• Design, develop and test ETL processes, programs and scripts to migrate data from source systems into the Data Warehouse/Data Marts.
• Extract complex data from multiple data sources into useable and meaningful reports and analyses by implementing stored and SQL queries.
• Provide ongoing performance monitoring and tuning and production support related to the data environment.
• Work in conjunction with Business users and leadership to fully understand the requirements and needs of the data to develop dashboards, data visualization and analytics.
• Work closely with BI leadership to analyze reasons for failure, revise procedures/documentation, and implement solution optimization surrounding data integration and quality..
• Aid leadership in creating and optimizing BI standards.
BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent field related experience
3+ years of experience in database programming including, but not limited to, SQL queries, stored procedures, performance tuning and optimization of SQL Database.
2-3 years of experience SSRS/SSIS development
2-3 years of experience developing data visualization (PowerBI highly preferred)
Experience with data warehouse architecture and design
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.