Robert Half International Compensation & Benefits Manager in Jacksonville, Florida
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is working with an industry leading manufacturing firm to fill a Compensation & Benefits Manager role. In this quickly growing and exciting company, the Compensation & Benefits Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Manage the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs to include employee base and bonus plans, executive compensation, performance-based incentive and bonus programs, stock incentive and long term incentive plans.
• Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation practices and recommend changes that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives.
• Provide advice to corporate staff on pay decisions, policy interpretations, and job evaluations.
• Design creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs and incentive plans.
• Manage employee insurance programs including life, disability, and health insurance plans.
• Manage employee savings plans that may include the company’s 401(k) plan, personal savings plans, and deferred compensation programs.
• Advise and inform employees of changes and developments related to benefits including eligibility, coverage, and provisions.
• Research and compare incentive and equity compensation plans offered by demographically comparable organizations; assesses competitors’ plans and makes recommendations for enhancements or improvements required to keep the organization’s plans competitive and effective.
• Develop techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data.
• Oversee the participation in salary surveys and monitors salary survey data to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
• Maintain knowledge of economic conditions, labor market, and other factors related to ensuring the organization provides competitive and reasonable benefits and compensation scales and structures.
• Maintain knowledge of trends, developments, and best practices in compensation and benefits administration.
• Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations.
Requirements Compensation & Benefits, Compensation - Executive, Compensation Analysis, Compensation Benchmarking, Compensation Law, Benefits Administration, Benefit Packages, Benefits Analysis
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.