Robert Half International Compliance Assurance Analyst in Jacksonville, Florida
Are you CISA Certified? Do you have experience with NERC? If so, a dynamic company in Jacksonville, Florida is looking for you! We have a project opportunity for a Compliance Assurance Analyst to join the team.
Compliance Analyst must have CISA Certification, a Bachelor's degree in Networking, Information Technology, and/or Accounting. The Compliance Analyst would ideally have 3-5 years of IT audit experience.
Please contact: Erin Ridings (information found on LinkedIn) and apply on Robert Half Website.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in networking, information technology (with some Accounting course work), Accounting
• CISA Certification (Certified Information System Auditor)
• Experience developing and implementing new or significantly revised programs.
• Demonstrated effectiveness in building relationships with diverse groups.
• Advanced written and oral communications skills.
• Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills to aid in the resolution of compliance issues.
• Superior analytical abilities involving complex problems; exercise sound judgment.
• Viewed as technical expert in Microsoft Office tools, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Deliver quality, accurate work within established deadlines.
• Strong analytic and research skills
• Ability to assemble and assimilate large quantities for data, discern key issues and draw reliable conclusions
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.