Robert Half Credentialing Specialist in Jacksonville, Florida
Robert Half is now seeking a credentialing specialist for a temporary to full time opportunity with a rapidly growing technology and insurance credentialing company located in Jacksonville, Florida! If you are extremely teachable, detail-oriented, looking for an opportunity for growth and comfortable at managing client interactions, then this may be the opportunity for you!
This position is a key role working independently and with peers as part of a team that credentials a wide range of service providers based on client credentialing requirements. This process involves the collection, review, validation, and approval of various professional business credentials such as insurance, licenses, and other credentialing items. The role typically has a list of various credentialing tasks and or project activity, to be performed on a daily and weekly basis, reviewing information, updating systems, and interacting with clients and suppliers via phone, text, and email. Successful candidates should have a strong background in customer service, with attention to detail, good on the phone, learn quickly, and be able to organize your time to complete daily and weekly activity lists.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
The tasks, duties, and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
· Organize time and schedule to complete required daily and weekly tasks
· Running, reading, and working off of various reports
· Reviewing, verifying, and approving, based on client standards, various credentialing documents from suppliers, such as licenses, certifications, certificates of insurance, and other forms
· Searching, evaluating, and obtaining information and documents from various regulatory and 3rd party on-line platforms
· Updating systems statuses, documents, approvals, attributes, communications history and other data per procedures
· Communicating via phone and email with customers and suppliers
· Assisting with various data analysis, data research, communication, and other projects as needed.
· Facilitate operational calls with Clients to review open tasks and priorities relating to the credentialing of those Clients suppliers.
· Be responsible for a portfolio of Clients and the credentialing statuses and approvals for their related suppliers.
· Use Microsoft Office Applications, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, MS Teams, and OneDrive.
· Use of a proprietary system and other 3rd party applications to perform duties.
· Communicate with internal and external parties using phone, email, text, Zoom, Slack, and other applications
· Other projects, tasks, and duties as assigned
· Must have the ability to work on site and in a remote setting
· Must be well organized
· Must manage time effectively
· Good communicator on the phone and via email
· Proficient with Microsoft applications – Word, Outlook, and Zoom
· Intermediate experience using Excel
· Ability to quickly learn SaaS based systems
· Graduated High School or GED equivalent
Our opportunities fill up fast, so don't hesitate to apply today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.