Robert Half International Data/Information Architect in JACKSONVILLE, Florida
Will serve as a the primary technical consultant for projects. He/she will assume responsibility for being the sole consultant on more complex projects or for large deliverables on complex Enterprise and Mid-Market projects.
• Design, develop, and implement high-quality data migration solutions in order to meet project expectations and deadlines.
• Work with Relational Database Management systems (SQL Server and MySQL)
• Collaborate on several, concurrent projects, which could include working with clients, transforming data, loading data, and building custom data migration solutions.
• Utilize your excellent problem solving skills to meet business requirements with technical solutions.
• Work with your Engagement Manager, Solution Architect, Technical Consultant, and other team members to ensure a successful data migration is completed on a timeline.
• Bachelors degree in computer science/related field, or 2-3 years of equivalent working experiences.
• Experience with Java or other object-oriented languages are a plus.
• Ability to accurately scope, plan and estimate level of effort for tasks
• Ability to work well with a team of highly talented software professionals in a rapid development environment
• Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Willing to work in a fast paced startup environment
Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, DB2 Database
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: JACKSONVILLE, FL
Date Posted: October 11, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01120-0011195734
Staffing Area: Technology