Robert Half DevOps Engineer in Jacksonville, Florida
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for managing, designing, and executing DevOps processes
• Design, plan, and execute software development to support strategic objectives.
• Develop web and mobile applications, web services, user interfaces, and stored procedures based on business requirements and technical specifications.
• Provide technical assistance to application users, troubleshoot technical problems and communicate solutions to users.
• Participate in and lead design sessions with fellow developers, business analysts and other team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed solution.
• Review requirements documentation to interpret and map use cases, business rules and functional design with team members.
• Lead and/or participate in architectural design process.
• Author and distribute technical specifications for review to peers and support teams such as Information Security and Information Technology Operations groups.
• Develop code for complex business modules, interface systems and conversion programs.
• Develop code, web services, and stored procedures based upon technical design, user interface and use cases.
• Develop to project timelines, milestones and deadlines.
• Debug code and perform thorough and proper unit and integration tests on application development.
• Work with system testers to correct defects and issues.
• Ensure application readiness for deployment and adhere to change management processes.
• Work with the application development manager to define project tasks and risks.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.