Robert Half Help Desk Analyst III in Jacksonville, Florida
Description Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science/Computer Information Technology or 3+ years of IT Technical support experience, preferably in the managed IT service provider space.
• Strong technical experience with Windows, Android, iOS-based end user devices, networking, printing, phone systems and application software configuration, installation, testing, maintenance, and support.
• Specific experience with Windows 10, Meraki networking, Dell computers, Windows Server OS, Mac iOS, printers, and conference equipment.
• Experience configuring, troubleshooting, and repairing network equipment, Windows servers and workstations, and Active Directory.
• Proven track record of deploying and supporting technology.
• Ability to train end users.
• Ability to multi-task and balance multiple competing demands.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with minimal day to day supervision.
• Experience administering Office365 accounts and provisioning/supporting Azure/AWS cloud environments.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning. Requirements MS Office 365, Active Directory, MS Windows 10, Basic Network Troubleshooting, Network Printers, Dell Technologies, Dell Workstations, Windows OS, McAfee, Accounts Provisioning Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.