Robert Half International Help Desk Tier 1 in Jacksonville, Florida
If you can do this job, stop what you're doing and call Charles at (904) 997-9960. This position needed to be filled yesterday.
Pay Rate: $17.31/hr
Rollover Salary: $36,000
• Answer incoming customer calls and trouble tickets.
• Troubleshoot software and hardware issues in person and via phone.
• Install and configure applications and operating system software and upgrades
• Train end users in the use of equipment and software.
• Fully track and document all calls and requests.
• Monitor network and system health.
• Communicate project status, deliverables, priorities, and contingencies.
• Escalate support calls to supervisor, as necessary.
• Maintain and seek knowledge about current industry-wide support practices and the potential impact on the support business.
• High School or GED required. Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field preferred.
• Minimum 1-2 years related experience required.
• Proficient configuring Windows 7 and Windows 10.
• Working knowledge with Microsoft Office suites products as well as Anti-virus/spam software.
• Troubleshoot laptop, desktops, and printer issues in a LAN/WAN environment.
• Must have excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Organizational and time management skills.
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
• This position requires evening and weekend hours, with on-call availability.
• Microsoft Office, 1 year (Preferred)
• IT Support, 1 year (Required)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01120-9502726628
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT