Robert Half International HR Generalist in Jacksonville, Florida
Robert Half is looking for an HR Generalist for an exciting company growing in the FinTech industry. As the HR Generalist, this role will work closely with the Head of HR to ensure HR needs are fully met in the Latin America and US regions. The ideal candidate is a flexible team player who can roll up their sleeves and nimbly address compliance issues with a creative and pragmatic approach and assist in managing key stakeholder relationships.
How You Will Make an Impact:
• Assist Head of HR in all work for the HR Department
• Serve as first point of contact for employees located in Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Peru) and Assist with employees in the US.
• Responsible for onboarding and offboarding measures in the US and Latin America populations.
• Assist and drive mid-year and annual evaluations for designated employee groups.
• Assist in facilitating recruitment in COE locations of high attrition.
• Develop and maintain relationships with 3rd parties; recruiters, advisors, service providers.
• Ongoing efforts to improve and initiate control processes for new and existing workflows
• Strive to ensure all HR Information Systems are accurate, data protection compliant, and up-to-date
• Assist Head of HR with all reporting required for year-end financial and population reports.
• Strive for process flow scalability as business evolves over time
• 3-5 years of HR experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Ideally conversational or fluent in Portuguese, Spanish, and English
• Experience with Data Protection Laws a plus
• Strong Excel skills preferred
• HRIS experience preferred
• Excellent analytical and interpersonal communication skills
• Able to multi-task and effectively manage their own time
• A collaborative team player, always willing to assist colleagues
• Team-player with the flexibility to succeed and drive results in a fast-paced, high-charged environment.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.