Robert Half International IBM BPM J2EE Developer in Jacksonville, Florida
Robert Half IT SEARCH is looking for a Senior Java Engineer with IBM BPM experience. This is a direct hire position and for the right candidate our client is open to H1B transfers. If you are not located in local Jacksonville, FL we will consider remote candidates preferably in the US Eastern Time Zone.
Our client is a top provider of mortgage services and looking for a strong resource to focus on working on an implementation of automation solutions using IBM BPM.
· Work in a fast-paced environment on multiple ongoing projects and deliver automation solutions
· Participate in all phases of the software development cycle
· Develop core system/integration components utilizing J2EE, JMS, XML, web services, etc
· Work closely with process engineer/analysts to analyze business requirements
· Coordinate development efforts on individual projects
· Adhere to IT Control Policies
· Technical documentation
· Provide technical expertise and documentation as needed to support other team members
· Perform production support of system including environment setup, administration, troubleshooting, and performance tuning
· 7+ years of experience in software development
· Developing BPM solutions using both Standard and Advanced BPM, and experience in IBM BAE/DBA a plus
· J2EE technologies such as: JSP/servlets, EJB, Web Services, messaging (MQ and JMS) etc.
· Hands-on experience with Database development, preferred in Oracle R12
· WebSphere Application Server
· Knowledge in RPA and Machine learning is preferred
· AWS Cloud technologies, such as Elastic Search, Lambda, S3, Cloud Watch, RDS, etc
· Hands-on experience in development using open source framework, e.g. Spring, Hibernate, etc
· Previous working experience in the mortgage (or other financial) industry is a plus
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Date Posted: November 11, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 01120-0011460862
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT