Robert Half International Information Security Administrator in Jacksonville, Florida
• Supervise the security on all network connected hardware and software including but not limited to firewalls, routers, switches, workstations, servers, IOT devices and printers.
• Support and maintain authentications services including Microsoft AD/Azure AD, Okta, SSO/SAML, MFA and RADIUS.
• Ensure the security of Office 365 hosted information.
• Manage SIEM, NAC, IDPS, and Network monitoring devices.
• Manage email and endpoint security software/services.
• Ensure vendor and internal/local based data, networks and systems comply with legal, industry and corporate security standards.
• Assess need for any security reconfigurations and execute them if required.
• Keep current with emerging security alerts and issues.
• Regularly audit all security systems and their associated software.
• Regularly review all security logs.
• Review and update existing security policies and controls under the direction of VP of Technology.
• Ensure all internal and external vulnerabilities are address quickly and appropriately.
• End user security training, education and assistance.
• Work with all different departments and subsidiaries to reduce risk throughout the enterprise.
• Other duties as assigned by VP of Technology to meet business needs.
• 5 years minimum IT experience.
• A bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field. Security related experience and certifications may be substituted for a degree.
• Knowledge of PCI and HIPAA compliance standards.
• Experience with testing methods, automated tools, plans, and procedures for verification of compliance and vulnerability requirements.
• Power user of all Microsoft Office products.
• Knowledge of network traffic analysis (tools, methodologies, processes, and ability to read packet captures)
• Security certifications may be advantageous.
• Evidence collection expertise.
• Office 365 management/security expertise.
• Experience with hands-on (command-line and GUI) configuration of network and security devices.
• Strong knowledge of all common network protocols.
• NAC, SIEM, vulnerability detection software knowledge.
Cisco ASA Firewall, Cisco Firewall, Firewall, Firewall Configuration, Firewall Technologies, Fortinet Firewalls, Palo Alto Firewall, Network Traffic Analysis, Packet Analysis, Packet Captures, Packet Tracer, PCI, Microsoft Office Products, Router Switches, Routers, Layer 3 Switches, Network Switches, Switches, Azure Active Directory, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Configuration-Security, Endpoint Security, Enterprise Security, Network Security
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.