Robert Half International Information Security Analyst in Jacksonville, Florida
· Perform day-to-day security operations, including data protection, network monitoring, endpoint monitoring, and log analysis. Investigate abnormalities, anomalies, events, and incidents detected; escalate as appropriate.
· Document any actions taken as part of investigations, control reviews, vulnerability remediation outcomes, or other duties assigned. Escalate any identified defects, gaps, or inefficiencies to management.
· Analyze asset vulnerabilities, report vulnerability results to asset owners, and track remediation outcomes; escalate as appropriate.
· Assist in the management of security technology processes and solutions, which includes endpoint protection, vulnerability management, content filtering, and intrusion detection systems.
· Develop automated solutions to simple business problems with scripting (e.g., PowerShell, python, bash).
· Assist with educating staff on recognizing, responding, and reporting security incidents involving threats to information systems or unauthorized attempts to obtain member information.
· Actively participate with approved information security sharing and intelligence organizations on behalf of organization.
· Maintain assigned elements of our organization Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans.
· Monitor and interact with external third-party resources involved in managing information security controls, conducting assessments, or performing audits.
· Responsible for compliance with financial policies including the Bank Secrecy Act and Customer Identification Program.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
AD Networks, Computer Network Defense, Information - Network Security, Network Defense, Network Environment, Network Infrastructure, Network Fundamentals, Network Monitoring Tools, Network Printers, Network Security Monitoring, Comptia Security+, Computer Security Incident, Computer Security Incident, Cyber Security, Endpoint Security, Network Security
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01120-0011596270
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT