Robert Half International Loan Originator - Support in Jacksonville, Florida
Do you have experience in loan origination, and looking for a long-term opportunity with a mortgage company in Jacksonville? Look no further! OfficeTeam is partnering with a fantastic company that offers great benefits once brought on permanently. This Loan Originator position is immediately available on a temporary to full-time basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
An individual that approves a loan and ensures the application package is complete, as well as, supporting documents needed are complete.
• Review credit applications for credit worthiness
• Review credit report for outstanding debts and credit history
• Ensure State and Federal regulations are met
• Open communication with the buyer and seller pertaining only to collecting information needed
• Review and clear conditions
• Knowledge and understanding of each end lenders guidelines and requirements
• Forwarding any concerns or questions to the MLO of record the customer may have
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Phone ethic required
• Excellent computer proficiency (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• High school diploma or GED required
• Basic math skills
• Prior Underwriting experience preferred (1+ year)
Does this sound like a great opportunity for you? Don't hesitate and apply today!
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $19.00 - $25.00 / Hourly
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01120-0011558674
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance