Robert Half International Mid Level .NET Developer in Jacksonville, Florida
Robert Half is looking for a .NET Developer to build software using languages and technologies in the .NET framework. You will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment of applications.
This role will require the ability to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects as well as exceptional communication skills. If you are passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture.
· Write clean, scalable code using .NET Programming languages.
· Test and deploy applications and systems.
· Use and adapt existing web applications for apps.
· Develop Client Displays and user interfaces.
· Revise, update, refractor, and debug code.
· Improve existing software.
· Develop Documentation throughout the SDLC.
· 3-7 years’ experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer using .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms, and SQL Server.
· Architectural Patterns such as MVC and N-Tier development.
· Knowledge of at least C#/VB.NET/ASP.NET.
· Proficiency in Rest/SOAP APIs.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.