Robert Half International Mid-Level .Net Developer in Jacksonville, Florida
Robert Half is seeking a qualified Full Stack Web Software Developer to join our team. You can expect to collaborate with a team of strategists, developers and designers to code applications based upon preset requirements and associated timelines. Additionally, you will be responsible for assisting in the development of internal tools and applications, communicating with clients to formulate winning solutions, and helping the agency continue to grow through the creation of smart code and awesome work.
· Utilize development frameworks and technologies Microsoft technology stack in working and architecting existing and new web applications
· Solid understanding of SQL Server, ORM tools such as EF, N-tier application development, dependency injection, as well as familiarity with MVC and general .Net development
· Must be well versed in advanced OOP practices and adhere to industry standards for design patterns and conventions
· Must work on all phases of the development life cycle including analysis, design, development, integration and testing, deployment, and support
· Experience with creating multiple websites for multiple customers
· Experience with integrating with third-party APIs
· Regularly communicate with and present deliverables to clients
· Assist in determining scope of work and recommended approach to projects for proposals or pitches as needed
· 3 years or more of object-oriented programming experience, including at least 3 years of C# ASP.NET MVC experience --- Using .Net Core
· 3+ years of SQL experience --- Some projects use Linq and some you have to write your own SQL
· 3+ years of CMS customization experience, preferably Umbraco --- Nice to have
· 3 years of Visual Studio experience
· Source Control experience (TFS, Git) --- Currently using GIT
· Ability to work on multiple projects with different deadlines and budgets
· Desire to learn and share new practices
This position is NOT C2C eligible.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01120-9502813367
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT