Robert Half International QA Automation Engineer in Jacksonville, Florida
Automation Engineer will support Web/Mobile/API test validations.
Essential Job Functions:
• Define and implement QA operations from technology to processes
• Provide process steps on manual and automated test development, issues and trends
• Deliver detailed bug tracking and reporting on testing progress to program stakeholders
• Write and review detailed test specifications outlining test approach
• Write and execute end to end test cases/user scenarios based off critical success criteria, designs and delivered software
• Execute QA test plans & test cases to validate Performance, Usability and Security
• Collaborate and partner with a multi-disciplinary, diverse team to make meaningful decisions together to serve the needs of the client
• Focus on the client's relevant user journey data that informs strategy and directives for the Organization as a whole
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
• Provide concise and accurate documentation of software defects and issues.
• Provide leadership/ guidance for QA practices and the automation efforts.
• Demonstrates excellent communication, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience & Skills:
• 3 – 5 years of QA experience with hands-on participation in automated and manual testing of test automation platform required
• 1+ year with Selenium (Preferred)
• 1+ year on Test Automation (Preferred)
• Knowledge of Katalon, Selenium or Postman a plus
• 3+ years of experience with business analysis and requirements gathering and management
• Experience with Test Strategy & Management
• Test Automation Framework Architecture
• Knowledge in Agile Test Management
• User Acceptance/Product Owner Test Coordination
• Ability to interpret and or discuss technical information with a non-technical audience
Requirements Automation Test, Manual Test, Manual Testing, Selenium, Selenium Automation, Selenium - Web Browser Automation, Software Test Automation, Test Strategy, Agile Scrum, Agile
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.