Robert Half International React Developer in Jacksonville, Florida
• Create engaging, usable, and effective technical solutions that work to achieve business goals
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Facilitates ongoing web maintenance and optimization, including quality control checkpoints prior to launching pages and sites
• Develop highly-responsive, web-based user interface components and modules using React
• Collaborate with backend developers and creative designers to create new site features as needed and to troubleshoot and solve problems
• Stay current on the latest in front-end development practices and technology (HTML5, CSS3, responsive web design, etc.)
• Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
• Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project
• Contribute to setting project timelines and accurately managing scope and accurately estimate necessary development time
• Working with RESTful web services
• Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time
• Knowledgeable in a major backend language, e.g., Java
• Experience working on large-scale web initiatives & single page web applications
• Experience with Linux systems (bash), Git, and TDD or basic unit-testing
• Experience with Source Code Management: Git, SVN, etc.
• Excellent HTML/HTML5 markup and CSS skills, particularly best practices for responsive web applications
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Date Posted: September 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01120-9502687305
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT