Robert Half International React Developer in Jacksonville, Florida
• Create engaging, usable, and effective technical solutions that work to achieve business goals
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Facilitates ongoing web maintenance and optimization, including quality control checkpoints prior to launching pages and sites
• Develop highly-responsive, web-based user interface components and modules using React
• Collaborate with backend developers and creative designers to create new site features as needed and to troubleshoot and solve problems
• Stay current on the latest in front-end development practices and technology (HTML5, CSS3, responsive web design, etc.)
• Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
• Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project
• Contribute to setting project timelines and accurately managing scope and accurately estimate necessary development time
• Working with RESTful web services
• Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time
• Knowledgeable in a major backend language, e.g., Java
• Experience working on large-scale web initiatives & single page web applications
• Experience with Linux systems (bash), Git, and TDD or basic unit-testing
• Experience with Source Code Management: Git, SVN, etc.
• Excellent HTML/HTML5 markup and CSS skills, particularly best practices for responsive web applications
This position is NOT C2C eligible.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01120-9502813341
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT