Robert Half International Software Engineer in Jacksonville, Florida
• Design, build, own and support high-class integrations using Mulesoft technology in a hybrid solution portfolio (build and purchased, on-premise and cloud)
• Architect, develop and maintain APIs through their lifecycle with API management technologies and processes (including sign-up, security, throttling, access control)
• Maintain integrations in an adaptable, API preferred integration landscape that allows the solution landscape to evolve and adjust
• Plan for scalability of integration solutions, establish SLAs and integration contracts, define and analyze metrics
• Collaborate/enable IT teams (architecture, development, support) in the overall integration solutions design, delivery, support and teamwork
• Mentors “junior” integration developers
• Lower cost, improve quality and accelerate integration development through automation practices (CI/CD, automated regression/unit testing, etc.)
• Build and support of an ODS/MDM solution, as necessary, for a hybrid portfolio of build & buy and where centralize data storage is beneficial
• Manage and advance vendor relationships and solutions around integrations
• Demonstrated experience delivering solutions with integration design patterns, architectures and integration technology beyond point-to-point integrations (publish/subscribe, orchestration, ODS, MDM)
• Hands-on technical experience with enterprise service bus and API life-cycle technologies
○ Strong ESB, API technology and unit testing experience (MUnit/NUnit)
• Solid experience using Java, XPath, XSLT, SOAP and ideally REST web services, RAML / OpenAPI
• Hands-on experience with Mulesoft technology stack highly preferred
• Certified Mulesoft Developer – Integration and API Associate, or similar, preferred
• 5+ years of IT experience with 3+ years integration experience
• Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
• Experience/mindset working in an agile SDLC, as well as more strict SDLC models when necessary
• Ability to think outside the box, take initiative, facilitate and collaborate with IT & business teams
• Ability to work independently, focus on details, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with vendors, business and IT partners
• Strong analytical, interpersonal communication (oral/written) and facilitation skills, including ability to communicate IT technical concepts to business users
• Experience integrating with Microsoft SQL Server, Azure and IBMi/iSeries, a plus
For fastest response email resume directly to email@example.com
Robert Half Technology
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Date Posted: February 12, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01120-0010761617
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT