Robert Half International Sr. Software Engineer in Jacksonville, Florida
Description Job Description
• Code and implement web sites, web services and custom components utilizing C# in the .Net Framework >= 4.0
• Code, test, and debug software using Microsoft C# and the .NET Framework.
• Collaborate with Requirements, Software Quality, and other development teams to ensure solutions are efficient, consistent and fulfill business needs.
• Participate in design and design review. Work in an Agile software development environment (using Scrum).
• Participate in requirements review.
• Refactor existing software.
• Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
• Participates in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software.
• Attendance during regular work hours and overtime as required. Requirements .NET, .NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC Framework, C# - Sharp, C Sharp Programming (C#), Agile Software Development, Agile Scrum, Object Oriented Programming, Object Oriented Development, Web API, HTML5, jQuery, Knockout, Angular JS, SOAP - Simple Object Access Protocol, REST API, Websocket, OData, Microsoft SQL
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.