Robert Half International Sr. Software Engineer in Jacksonville, Florida
Description Job Description
• Code and implement web sites, web services and custom components utilizing C# in the .Net Framework >= 4.0
• Code, test, and debug software using Microsoft C# and the .NET Framework.
• Collaborate with Requirements, Software Quality, and other development teams to ensure solutions are efficient, consistent and fulfill business needs.
• Participate in design and design review. Work in an Agile software development environment (using Scrum).
• Participate in requirements review.
• Refactor existing software.
• Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
• Participates in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software.
• Attendance during regular work hours and overtime as required. Requirements .NET, .NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC Framework, C# - Sharp, C Sharp Programming (C#), Agile Software Development, Agile Scrum, Object Oriented Programming, Object Oriented Development, Web API, HTML5, jQuery, Knockout, Angular JS, SOAP - Simple Object Access Protocol, REST API, Websocket, OData, Microsoft SQL
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.