Robert Half International Systems Administrator in Jacksonville, Florida
Looking for a Sys Admin to join the team. Working on a team of 4 this person will be responsible for O365 administration and management. This person will keep reports secure, data loss prevention, data governance, label and tag data properly. They are moving to cloud soon. So someone who knows and has good O365 skills. They will also assist with on prem Windows servers and Exchange servers. They will also need to have experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, DFS, and Powershell for scripting.
Minimum 5 years of proven experience in IT Support, Delivery and Operations
· Superior communication skills and good command of written and spoken English
· Strong analytical skills, good balance in conceptual and pragmatic thinking
· Excellent team player with willingness to develop others for outstanding results
· Knowledge with Networking, IT-System Monitoring, Security and Desktop
· Willingness to learn new technologies and full customer orientation
· Work experience in an global team or international company is a plus
· Microsoft Windows Server and desktops
· Active Directory / Group Policy / DHCP / DNS / DFS
· Microsoft Exchange Server
· Microsoft Office Server Products
· Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
· Microsoft SQL Server
· Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
· A broad range of technical skills with a strong desire to constantly expand skillset
· Highly motivated, self-starter.
· Has strong conceptual understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field of system administration along with general knowledge of other IT related disciplines.
· Ability to work independently and as a team without constant supervision.
· Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
· Must be able to sit for long periods of time when required
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.