Robert Half International Web Analytics Specialist in JACKSONVILLE, Florida
The Web Analytics Expert will be responsible for managing our digital analytic platform and data while delivering strategic recommendations to improve digital marketing effectiveness and site conversion. This position is 100% remote.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in managing and leveraging Google Analytics (GA) to ensure the efficacy of digital data as well as the ability to discover and communicate actionable digital insights to a range of stakeholders to drive traffic, conversion, and improved efficiencies in marketing performance. This person will be driving a consistent analytics and reporting platform across 8 brands.
On the reporting and analytics front, we need a passionate leader with experience performing ad hoc deep-dive analyses and creating sophisticated reports, dashboards, and visualizations.
Finally, the candidate will be technically proficient in Google Tag Manager to ensure the efficacy of digital data via oversight of site tagging and campaign tracking.
• Ensure that all digital properties are effectively (and accurately) tagged for reporting and analytical capabilities by managing the testing, QA, QC, debugging, and documentation of tagging and tracking code to ensure the integrity and accuracy of all online and web analytics data.
• Measurement and analysis of key drivers of site conversion, the interaction between offline advertising and site traffic, performance of landing experiences and marketing programs
• Establish, maintain and evolve the website reporting and dashboards which should include tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs), traffic sources and funnel behaviors
• Guide key stakeholders in the appropriate implementation and validation of new tracking requirements and fixes, and ensure existing tracking remains intact.
• Build techniques in the B2B E-Commerce space
• Conduct competitive digital and site analyses within the Magento platform
Requirements Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, e-Commerce
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.