Robert Half International Customer Service Specialists in Janesville, Wisconsin
Do you get satisfaction out of helping others? If so, Customer Service might be a great career path for you! OfficeTeam is always seeking friendly Customer Service Specialists to join the customer care teams at our clients throughout the greater Janesville area. Become an expert in the industry and help customers by answering questions and making their day better!
The daily responsibilities of a Customer Service Specialist may include:
· Answering a high volume of inbound calls, amounting to 50-100 calls per day, addressing questions and concerns with speed and professionalism, and building longstanding relationships with customers
· Listening to customers’ questions and concerns, and providing corresponding assistance, solutions or responses accordingly
· Following company policies, procedures per training guidelines
· Accurately entering customer data and detailed notes into internal system
· Making changes to customer files when necessary
· Providing timely follow up to customer inquiries
· Compiling reports on customer feedback or issues to share with management
· Escalating calls to senior level Customer Service Specialists or management when applicable
· Underlying desire to provide an exceptional level of service to customers
· Prior customer service experience is preferred, either in-person or over the phone
· Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with poise and professionalism
· Fast and accurate data entry
· Ability to learn new software
· Intermediate computer skills with ability to navigate between multiple screens
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.