Robert Half HR Generalist in Jersey City, New Jersey
Description • Support the creation and stewardship of local people processes and workforce plan (preboarding, onboarding, offboarding, and development) ·
• Support local employees on HR programs and queries ·
• Support local HR transactions, data and SOPs
• Insperity administrator and POC
• Ensure SOPs in compliance with local legislation
• Partner with centers of expertise to drive HR global programs to meet local requirements
• Full-cycle recruitment support for U.Microsoft. recruitment team as needed
• Project Management support for Global CHRO
• HubSpot HR ticketing maintenance
• Local office support and coordination Requirements Bachelor'Microsoft degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area HR Certifications a plus 2-4 years minimum providing support to professional services Experience working in a small to medium size business setting Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.