Robert Half International Mortgage Closer in Jersey City, New Jersey
Do you have experience in mortgage loan processing?
• Support Residential Real Estate staff (in particular loan officers and mortgage specialists) with different aspects of mortgage process, including initiation of inquiry to closing, and mortgage rate modifications.
• Includes preparation, maintenance and communication of pipeline.
• Being responsible for different activities from registering applications through underwriting submission.
• Reviewing and following up on a frequent basis to process trailing documents as needed.
• Ability to obtain relevant information from clients, realtors, builder, title companies, appraisers, bankers, accountants or anyone associated with the origination process.
• Functioning as part of a deal team that requires effective participation and contribution. The position requires the individual to independently exert leadership and effectively orchestrate the assigned portion of the mortgage process.
• Meet assigned qualitative and quantitative MBO's, as determined by line and product management jointly.
• Support, on specified basis, back-up needs for Loan Officer colleagues from other businesses / regions.
• Working knowledge of MS office and specifically excel
• 4 year college degree preferable
• Familiarity with mortgage origination process, including processing, underwriting, and closing preferable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and a high level of interpersonal and consultative skills.
• Strong team, client and service orientation.
• Problem solving ability
• Goal orientation, supported by a strong focus on client needs. Strong time management and organizational skills, with superior follow-up and attention to detail.
• Proactive, energetic, resourceful.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.