Robert Half Trade Settlements Specialist in Jersey City, New Jersey
Description Key Responsibilities
• The Trading/ Operations specialist is a key member of the desk and its success
• Supports trade processes, data management, client reporting and portfolio management functions
• This person will work closely with the Client Support Services team and the brokers
• This position requires strong computer skills, attention to detail, positive professional attitude, and ability to work in a team environment.
• Operate in a functional control environment adhering to published policies and procedures
• Process post trade amendments
• Monitor incoming messages from clients and compare and confirm trade details.
• Provide senior operations and business management with ad hoc queries and reporting
• Identify and assist in resolving trade discrepancies and breaks both internally and externally
• Serve as liaison between brokers and the back office when issues with trades arise
• Participate in user acceptance testing for system upgrades and/or rollouts of new functionality
• Serve as a point of escalation for clients or brokers regarding end of day recaps, confirmations, and STP messaging
• Ensure trade processing and reporting is done in accordance with all pertinent regulatory rules
• Identify and escalate open issues to management in an effort to mitigate risk.
• Cross Train to provide coverage for different product lines. Requirements Microsoft Excel
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.