Robert Half International Data/Information Architect in JOHNSTON, Iowa
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with strong experience in application Architecture, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), C# - Sharp, Agile for a long term contract in Des Moines.
This role will include the following on a day to day basis:
• Be a thoughtful leader and show a passion to continuously learn, improve, and share your knowledge
• Develop with leading edge technologies while keeping an eye on bleeding edge technologies, practices, and processes
• Mentor and promote technical design, coding, and testing competencies in other developers
• Engage with our UI/UX team, enterprise architects, and others to help build and maintain standards and shared solutions
• Actively work on an agile development team with software developers, business analysts, product owners, and test analysts
• Analyze, design, develop, and support a variety of new and exciting multi-tier, high-performance solutions for R&D
• 6+ years of experience developing high performance multi-tier applications
• Additional 2+ years of experience architecting complex solutions using a variety of technologies
• Possess excellent software architecture design, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional engineering teams and business partners
• Experience with object-oriented languages and web development technologies
• Designing systems using complex relational database systems and related software frameworks
• Strong working experience with development processes, practices, and software engineering design principles
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable, but not required:
• Azure, AWS, or other cloud experience
• Background or interest in biology, genetics, or agriculture and the ability to understand and the desire to solve complex scientific problems
• Experience with Angular, Typescript, C#, .Net, Node, and RESTful API Services
• Experience with CI/CD pipeline tools and development tools, such as, Git and Jira
• Experience with agile development methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: JOHNSTON, IA
Date Posted: December 24, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01500-0011545850
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT