Robert Half International Tax Associate - Public in KALAMAZOO, Michigan
Robert Half is seeking a Tax Associate for a successful company in Kalamazoo, MI. Are you an ambitious Tax Associate who is ready for a new opportunity? This Tax Associate must be able to manage a broad range of tax returns that vary from simple to complex, and spans many categories. As the Tax Associate, you will be responsible for managing and motivating a team and handling many projects simultaneously. This organization has great work / life balance and truly believes in a great culture! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information!
• Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
• Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
• Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
• Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
• Manage and coordinate tax audits
• Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
Must have C-Corporation, S-Corporation and Partnership tax return and review work to be considered.
• 3 or more years of tax experience n both Public Accounting with a CPA
• Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
• Knowledge of tax software and Microsoft Office
• Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
• Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
• Strong leadership and personnel management skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: KALAMAZOO, MI
Date Posted: October 30, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02220-0011266050
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance