Robert Half Lease Administration Manager in KANSAS CITY, Missouri
• Primary Manager of the Global Lease Database in CoStar Real Estate Manager
• Reviewing and approving commercial lease abstractions of the lease administration team including rent schedules for compliance with ASC 842 accounting standards (with the support of accounting team)
• Managing document retention of leases and other various communications with company’s landlords and third parties
• Overseeing lease administration team responsibilities and providing feedback on work product
• Providing lease interpretation to project management teams on lease-related activities
• Providing guidance to stakeholders on the company’s global portfolio of commercial leases (i.e. coordinate and communicate the critical aspects of lease and construction projects between internal and external stakeholders)
• Performing due diligence reviews of commercial leases in preparation for transactions or in furtherance of lease audits
• Pro-active decision making based upon the company’s contractual or legal responsibilities as such responsibilities pertain to lease document or vendor contracts
• Responsible for company’s compliance with our contractual obligations as set forth in the leases or vendor contracts
• Supporting accounting and finance teams on special projects
• Reporting to Lease Audit and Compliance Director
If interested then please contact Max Ralston directly at 816-601-1172
Lease Abstracts, Lease Administration, Lease Negotiations, Lease Contracts, Lease Renewals, Lease Terms, Commercial Real Estate, Corporate Real Estate, Real Estate Contracts
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.