Robert Half Quality Assurance Analyst in Kansas City, New York
Are you a talented professional with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? Robert Half Technology has an opportunity for a Quality Assurance Analyst—apply today! For immediate and confidential consideration on this, ONE CLICK apply specifically to this posting. This person would be responsible for providing reviewing, analyzing, and testing of existing and/or new application development/ modification to ensure code and data integrity and provide issue resolution. If you possess a strong technical skill set and are comfortable with the interpersonal aspects of the position, you should apply to this position. You can also reach out to Bailey Hanna, Sr. Recruiter, Software & Applications at Robert Half for direct consideration.
• Provides reviewing, analyzing, and testing of existing and/or new application development/ modification to ensure programming code and data integrity
• Provides production system support services including investigation of processing errors and system problems
• Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical staff and convey complex ideas both verbally and in written form
• Maintains knowledge of business area and QA methodology/ best practices
• Ensure adherence to department standards, methods and policies
AS/AA and/or 2 year technical degree preferably in Information Technology , QA, and/or computer programming or related computer field or equivalent experience is required
Minimum 2 years in Information Technology Analyst role
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.