Robert Half Accounting Manager in Katy, Texas
A food service company located in Katy is adding an Accounting Manager to their team.
• Manage cash room and coordinate banking/armorer car services.
• Manage A/R and A/P processes
• Manage period close, ensure general ledger is accurately represented, and complete balance sheet reconciliations.
• Assist in analyzing financial statements for areas of process improvement
• Assist with forecast and budget modeling, evaluate what-if scenarios.
• Assist in the production of weekly reporting.
• Maintain internal controls
• Interact with internal and external auditors.
• Handle the day-to-day HR issues including but not limited to managing payroll and benefit administration, training, FMLA/Worker’s Comp issues, and regulatory compliance staffing.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree (Business: Accounting, Finance, Management, etc.)
• Intermediate Excel and exposure to an ERP system, SAP is a plus
• 4+ years well rounded accounting experience including some leadership experience
Compensation is up to 70K plus bonus.
For confidential consideration please forward your resume to karen.amoroso@roberthalf.
Requirements - Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
Comprehensive knowledge of month end closings
General ledger experience
Foundational knowledge in SAP
Supervisory Oversight experience
Reliable technology and analytical abilities
3+ years of recent relevant financial experience
Excellent problem-solving skills
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.