Robert Half International Product Marketing Manager in KETTERING, Ohio
Description ESSENTIAL/PRIMARY DUTIES:
• Develops marketing strategies within the product segment to achieve stated revenues objectives
• Execute strategic launches of new products, effective product placement, market share maintenance, accurate forecasting, and overall revenue targets within the market
• Ensures consistent product and marketing messaging throughout all communication mediums in order to deliver clear product support
• Generate marketing print and digital materials to clearly articulate the attributes of the product or category, including promotional, advertising, literature and web content
• Develops training materials for internal customer service, technical service, internal and external sales organizations
• Works with Product Managers to develop new product launch plans
• Act as the category expert or person for needed support from sales, customer service and technical service
• Monitors existing product performance via key metrics (growth, market share, mix, etc.)
• Monitors environment in core product categories
• Manages category pricing and forecasting for financial and operational planning
• Responsible for creating detailed business cases for sustaining products (Redbox process) that reference relevant data sets, to justify the best business decisions, via quantitative and qualitative reasoning.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• BS/BA degree in Business; MBA desirable, +4 years’ experience in marketing or product management
• Experience with products that are medically/clinically oriented Requirements B2B Marketing
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.