Robert Half Product Owner in KETTERING, Ohio
Responsible for shaping and facilitating the development of digital solutions through the use of market assessments, business cases, customer research and technical feasibility. Works cross functionally with business, customer-driven design and technology teams to deliver solutions which achieve business and technology objectives with high customer satisfaction. Works in an Agile Scrum team by creating and prioritizing backlog items and evaluating increments to ensure features and functionality of product releases are satisfied. Engages with leadership, customers, research firms and internal/external development teams. Serves as a liaison between stakeholders and product development activities. Collaborates with other product owners to ensure seamless integration in association with advancing the Midmark Digital Platform.
• Directly responsible for the ownership, prioritization and refinement of the product backlog, setting the delivery quality standards with each increment and product release
• Clarify and understand requirements, develops/refines user stories that aligns on product strategy and features with stakeholders
• Facilitates development activities using scrum practices from business case development to product realization
• Defines and aligns with stakeholders the minimum viable product (MVP)
• Analyze feasibility, cost, ramifications and economies of planned and potential programs
• Collaborates with the Scrum Master to establish product release timelines, perform Sprint Planning and mitigate impediments impacting successful team completion of Sprint/Release goals
• Works closely with downstream marketing team(s) to ensure successful launch into the market; field support materials, sales training support, literature, promotional programs, price lists and other marketing related needs
• Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure Midmark’s digital solutions are well-aligned and prioritized to continuously evolving business, market and customer needs
• Develop a solid understanding of the markets, customers and technical requirements to drive commercial success, continued growth and adoption of Midmark’s digital solutions
• Provide direction and advocate best practices for Scrum product ownership within the organization
• Advocate and coach the organization’s use of Agile efforts for success
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Three to Five (3-5) years of Agile/Scrum development experience with cloud & mobile solutions
• First or Second level Scrum Product Owner Certification (PSPO I/II, CSPO/A-CSPO)
• Demonstrated experience translating business, stakeholder and customer needs and advocacy into commercialized products and/or solutions with technical development teams
• In-depth knowledge of Agile principles and Scrum methodology
• Proven experience creating and maintaining digital rich product backlogs
• Ability to perform with a high degree of latitude
• Ability to lead, direct and empower teammates without formal management authority
• Solid background in Cloud/Hybrid digital solutions for the healthcare market
• Ability to perform quantitative analysis
• Strong consultative, listening, communication and analytical skills
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.