Robert Half International Accounting Manager in King City, California
I am working on a 4-6 month project for a client in King City. This is a hands on position, working very closely with the CFO and the leadership team.
• Complete month-end, quarter-end and year-end close including financial statements;
• Prepare and maintain account reconciliations/analyses for balance sheet and income statement accounts;
• Handle monthly financial executive package and control book to include budget to actual comparisons by department ;
• Coordinate and lead external financial audits ;
• Prepare external monthly and quarterly reporting packages and supply to Board meeting decks;
• Handle treasury function to ensure vendors are paid timely and cash forecasts are accurate;
• Provide technical accounting GAAP mentorship, external reporting and support to the Company;
• Maintain accounting and reporting policies ;
• Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to participating in special projects, system improvements or ad hoc analyses/projects as assigned.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting;
• Minimum of five years accounting;
• Strong technical background in public accounting (GAAP) ;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Possess strong excel skills;
• Self-starter and strong ethical standards;
• Capacity to assess process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements;
• Ability to anticipate needs and pre-plan work;
• Be detail-oriented, flexible, and organized;
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.