Robert Half International Development Engineer in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Robert Half is inquiring a DevOps engineer in the Philadelphia area. Ideally seeking someone with Linux Administration, Network troubleshooting and scripting experience to join this rapidly growing team. For consideration, please apply directly!
• Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
• Performs engineering design evaluations. May develop a range of products.
• Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
• Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing production software issues.
Development of monitoring solutions, performing software maintenance and implementing solutions
• Develop standards and procedures for measuring product quality and release readiness
• Experience automating the deployment of software using tools such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible
• Experience of Jenkins for continuous integration
• Ability to utilize and work with a large variety of open source technologies and tools
• Experience provisioning and managing applications in both virtual and cloud infrastructures (AWS and Openstack preferred)
• Strong skillset in deployment and network operations, or sys-admins who have a background in scripting and coding
• Container experience in Docker and Kubernetes
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Date Posted: January 28, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03720-0011465736
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT