Robert Half FP&A Manager in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Talent Solutions is seeking a FP& A Manager with strong business forecasting experience. The FP& A Manager will provide a range of financial support to the growth and effective management of the organization. As the FP& A Manager you will be responsible for evaluating whether the organization’s current assets and investments are in the best interest of the organization’s excess working capital.
· Short-term cash flow analysis and forecasting
· Analyze internal controls
· Oversee the profit & loss statement
· Variance Analysis
· Provide knowledge on cash flow inquiries
· Support consolidation analyses and reporting
· Ad-hoc financial analyses
· Assist with implementation of new financial reporting
· Develop and continually improve budgeting
· Provide monthly and quarterly financial statements
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
· MBA preferred
· 7+ years of corporate FP& A experience
· Manufacturing industry background preferred
· Advanced Excel (macros a plus)
· Data Visualization tool experience (Microsoft BI, Cognos, Qlik, Tableau, Domo, etc.)
This FP& A Manager role is within a reputable company with excellent benefits! Reach out to Bryan Calhoun today for consideration - 484.214.2902 and reference JO#03710-0011971273.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.