Robert Half Senior Program Manager in KING OF PRUSSIA, Pennsylvania
Description Robert Half is seeking a Senior Program Manager for an end client in Greater Philadelphia. Qualifications include:
• In the Kanban Lead role, facilitate the Kanban process with team and stakeholders and proactively remove impediments to progress.
• In the Scrum Master role: Lead effective scrum ceremonies, such as daily stand-ups, release and sprint planning, backlog grooming, and sprint retrospective
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
• 10+ years of experience developing and managing end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
• Drive multisite & remote, cross-functional scrum and kanban teams to project completion ensuring that we are creating best-in-breed product experiences.
• Organize and continually maintain project transparency by establishing key project information, visualizations, and a schedule for all phases of a project, as possible. Define and refine Agile metrics to understand team performance.
• Communicate project status with all levels of stakeholders within the organization as needed, with the goal of creating harmony and accountability across the organization and team.
• Take meeting notes (attendees, items discussed, what changed, blockers, next steps, action items)
• Collaborate with other Project Managers to integrate planning and execution across your teams and others on programs and initiatives
• Develop team rapport in a remote work environment
• Continually strive to create and maintain team harmony and efficiency given the fact that the teams may be made up of diverse people with varied backgrounds, experiences and opinions
• Be a servant leader comfortable working within a matrix organization where your powers of persuasion are key.
• Juggle multiple projects with different sizes and timelines, as needed
• Drive project Risk & Issue Management, tracking issues and proactively putting in place mitigations and escalating as needed. Recognize situational severity and know when to push for actionable next steps toward resolution and when to escalate.
• Lead / coach your team on Jira and Confluence usage
• Work within our Agile Scrum or Kanban frameworks, bringing in your own flare.
• Always keep an eye out for continuous improvement and once identified, drive the improvement!
• Drive Release Management by scheduling, coordinating, and managing releases across the organization on behalf of the Security and Privacy teams.
• 5+ years of experience with Agile methodology and principles to deliver high quality solutions and services to our clients.
• Strong attention to detail
• Has demonstrated technical leadership capabilities along with superior project management
• Work as the scrum leader, for both distributed development teams, to influence and drive successful milestones
• Excels at communication, problem solving, productivity tools, and cross-organizational leadership skills
• Day to Day project management for 3 to 5 projects including prioritizing tasks, scoping conversations, budget management, timeline management, leading status calls, focusing developers and keeping the customer happy
• A pro using Jira as your Project Management, Confluence tool (project setup, configuration and maintenance) Requirements Agile, Agile Scrum, Scrum, Kanban, Cloud Technologies, Microservices, JIRA, Program Management
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.