Robert Half International Systems Analyst in KING OF PRUSSIA, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Technology is seeking an IT Procurement Analyst for an end client in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
• Asset management and tracking
• Vendor management
• RFP/RFQ process experience
• Expertise in SAP and ServiceNow
• Responsible for all technology procurement and related activities.o Responsible for ensuring that the BTS credit card is reconciled and reviewed weekly
o Works with appropriate team members to ensure that BTS invoices are received and processed.
• Responsible for vendor relationship management. Including purchasing analysis and contract negotiations.
o Maintains knowledge of asset related IT contract terms, hardware types and software license types
• Assists in the development and implementation of procedures for tracking company hardware/software assets throughout the asset lifecycle
o Plans, monitors and records assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts
o Assists in the growth of the asset management capability and resources within the BTS (IT) Department, including managing and maintaining any asset inventory control and configuration system.
o Maintains knowledge of BTS (IT) direction and strategy of businesses and incorporates this knowledge into the IT Asset Management process
• In conjunction with VP of Business Technology and Support ensures all procurement, assets and related contracts align with BTS (IT) expense and capital budgets
• Ensures that agreements managed, and associated documents and software license entitlements are kept fully up to date, and contract metadata is accurately captured and up to date in the appropriate repositories
• Manages all corporate mobile devices including: cellular phones, MiFi devices, and tablets.
o This includes management of all cellular vendor relationships.
o Ensures organizational compliance with corporate cellular policy.
• Partners with company purchasing organization to leverage relationships, and partnerships.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Four plus years of Technology Procurement experience
• Proven understanding of IT operations
• Ability to understand strategic business objectives, and asset management’s relevance to business value and compliance and optimization demands
• Proven ability to communicate with all levels of the technical and management staff
• Experience handling billing and invoices preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite required
• Strong customer service skills required
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: KING OF PRUSSIA, PA
Date Posted: February 22, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 03720-0011667812
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT